Taken this morning:
This was certainly not what I was expecting to catch on film, but is too funny not to share!
Monday, December 03, 2007
Rock-a-bye Baby
Posted by Sharon at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taken this morning:
This was certainly not what I was expecting to catch on film, but is too funny not to share!
Posted by Sharon at 10:55 AM
10 comments:
I just peed a little bit.
totally laughing out loud!!! she sounds sooo much like my girls :) way too cute!!
ok, had to watch it twice, and i'm still lol!!
absolutely HILARIOUS!!!! i have to go watch it again.
yep, still hysterical. Thank you for making my day.
ok, i'm such a nerd i made my husband watch it with me tonight, had us both laughing :)
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha!!!!
SO HILARIOUS
emma loved as well.
ok, not sure which i liked more... the song (way2cute) or bella biting off her bebe's mouth! bah ha ha ha! they keep us hoppin' don't they?!?!?!
Talk about a productive kiss!!!!!!!! Could she be any cuter?
Post a Comment