Friday, September 12, 2008

This message is being brought to you by Hurricane Ike.

Your flight from Houston on Saturday is cancelled.

It has been re-scheduled for Sunday.

Good luck finding a hotel.


***********UPDATE*************************************

I can't leave Guatemala until the 16th. I wouldn't mind so much except I'm supposed to be in Spokane on the 16th. Blah. I think I'll eat some more ice cream.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon:

We are sorry that you cannot be back in Spokane by Tuesday (unless you want to take one of those 20 hour flight-days that y'all love so much).

Please enjoy Independence Day (will this be your 3rd straight?). Enjoy the torch runners, if you are still in 'Tigua.

Have a great time and I hope you are safe and enjoy the rest of your time there. :)

Love,
ABCNDi

TheOilHippie said...

I think you may want to find a flight from Guatemala to Spokane via anywhere but Houston. Enjoy your extra time in Guatemala in that very cool looking hotel :)

Katie said...

You should be used to getting delays that keep you there, silly. =)

Katie said...

Maybe in the meantime you could update your header of your blog...

Brian Di said...

" Katie Mohr said...

Maybe in the meantime you could update your header of your blog..."

That is a good idea, Katie. Maybe "Antigua just wants me to stay", "Antigua, Bella, and Me", or "The Universe is calling, and it's Antigua on the line"

Miss you Sharon. NC's Pollo Campero (Bojangles) was wonderful tonight. We didn't get to have swirly soft-serve helados however.

Travel safe and we hope to talk with you soon.

ABCNDi

Erin said...

I happen to LIKE your blog header! I think it's a very sweet picture.

Anonymous said...

We hope y'all are safely in DC, or Houston, or Guate tonight. Did you enjoy the torch runners the other night?

ABCNDi