in my entire life, is undoubtedly the Belle Belle in a tutu! I got this in the used clothing section of the mercado for Q25 (roughly $3.50). Oh, considering the condition it is in, that price was outrageous! BUT, if you look closely, you'll see that the front of it reads "Bella Dancerella" and because of that I couldn't walk away. Adorable!







Sunday, September 30, 2007
The cutest thing I've ever seen
Posted by Sharon at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
OH MY GOSH
shes not my child and I want a copy of those pics.
you guys are so great at making lemonade with yer lemons!!
Belle Belle in a tutu has to be one of the cutest things ever.
Nikki & Gab Gab
I am especially fond of the arabesque pose in pic #2. That girl is TOO much! Who would have thought you could find a tutu in the mercado? Well, the fates were aligning to make sure it got to the BelleBelle.
It was good to talk to you this weekend. Love you & miss you,
Ash
DEFINITELY the cutest!! so, worth the Q25!!!
She is the cutest ballerina I have ever seen! What a doll!
AHHHHHH!! She couldn't be cuter!!!
She looks darling in her TuTu !! Love the last picture !!
Bella,
Such a Graceful Blessing.
Praying hard and watching daily for the news.
Love you all,
Jennifer, Sophia & Rob Sieber
Save those. Definitely guatadopt calendar pics for next year! So adorably sweet!!!
Sooooo sweet! Princessa Bella!
Post a Comment