Monday, September 10, 2007

Random Thoughts 2


-----Is it wrong that Bella is getting three baths a day because it is an easy way to entertain her during these VERY LONG days of being inside???

-----Guatemalan oranges are green on the outside. I've known this for a year now, and was still surprised today when I cut into what I thought was a lime and found an orange instead!

-----I can get four fresh corn tortillas for 1Q (13 cents)! And I only have to walk fifteen steps from my front door to do it!

-----And I'm not buying them because the low-carbing began again today, after that unfortunate bakery experience the other day! ;) Please email me at sharonj78@gmail.com with your favorite low-carb recipes!

-----Irene hasn't seen "Titanic". I know! WHAT? How is that possible??? And yet, it's true. Nor can we find a copy here in the 'Mala. Hmph.

-----We have a concrete statue in our new house here that Bella just loves. She picks flowers to put in her hair and gives her kisses. Is it more strange that Bella's best friend is concrete or that I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to get statue lady home with us???

10 comments:

Katie said...

Bella is so beautiful ..... for sure worth your wait !!!

Katie said...

I"m laughing at you. or with you. or at Bella and the odd statue. Only in the 'mala, friend.

Eileen said...

Maybe we can just find another stone lady here when you get home, I think that would be easier than trying to bring that one home!

Gamma

The Hill Family said...

i'm not sure which is cuter... #1... the pic of irene & bella (the look on both of their faces... "ahhh... my sister..." just melts my heart!!!) or b... the pic of bella w/ her "statue lady friend"!?!? es SO necessito that la amiga de bella gets a name soon!!! i think she needs to become a regular blog character! & btw... i think this is definitely a sign of being inside WAY TOO LONG... sigh... so praying you can "get out" all together soon!!!

Anonymous said...

You are cracking me up sister !! First of all, Irene and Bella are both so darn pretty. I love that picture of them.

The statue thing is hilarious. I am not sure, but I think she will fit in a suitcase ??

Bella is one clean little gal and Irene ... you are so missing out, you have never seen Titanic ?? I am not sure, but if I remember right, the boat sinks. OOPS, Did I ruin the ending for you ?? Sorry :(

Scott & Melissa Davis said...

Oh my gosh...you are still cute even when you have gone completely CRAZY!!! Let's hang tomorrow...call me and I'll meet you!!!
I LOVE the picture of Irene and Bell Bell!

Julie said...

From the looks of it Bella's friend might be concreted in. I haven't checked with the airlines lately but I am sure that must be against some law! It could be worse Sharon. Alex's first friend wasn't visable to anyone except for her and his name was Dante. He had dinner with us for darn near a year! He was a very tidy friend!

It is nice to see Irene survived the spider cleaning duties!

Beautiful girls!

veggiemom said...

Loving Bella and her statue - super sweet. :)

Glad you have brave Irene there to save you from the spiders.

Kerri and Ruby

Valerie said...

Sharon, you are cracking me up! Love the new place, and the statute thing is hilarious!
We are praying constantly for you!
Valerie

Brian Di said...

Great "random thoughts" today. I think we should start a contest on naming the lady. It looks as if it come from La Democracia. Maybe we can call her Crazy, or Domenica.


Titanic? Not seen it yet? Isn't there some law on the books that once a girl turns 14 she MUST see that movie 30+ times? If so, then Greg has dropped the ball. If Jenny Star doesn't have it, then maybe check the video store on 2nd by the Calzada and Tommy's bardershop.

ABCDi+N