Michigan edges out over Missouri to take the lead! Only four visits separate the two states! Washington is still in third, but closing the gap a little more each day!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michigan edges out over Missouri to take the lead! Only four visits separate the two states! Washington is still in third, but closing the gap a little more each day!
Posted by Sharon at 8:07 AM
6 comments:
Well, that does it -- I'm just going to have to start refreshing hourly to make sure we Wolverines keep our lead! :)
How do I vote to let you know that LOUISIANA is in the running? HELP! (GEAUX TIGERS!) :)
Michigan? Whatever.
come on TEXAS!!!!!!
The only reason Missouri is in the lead is because I am psycho stalking you. Can PGN get their ass in gear for once...I need to get that call. I am dying here. You know it is all about me right? :) I miss you!
How far back is Carolina?
Are we 54th of 50? :)
ABCDi+N
Post a Comment