Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rest Stop

My husband and father met up with my dear friend Katie for lunch in St. Louis today. They got to stretch their legs and have lunch while Jack got his first look at a Guatemalan baby. Looks like he and Eliot were fast friends! Ugh! I would have given anything to be there too! Still, it does my heart good to see my family and friends together in the United States.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you telling me your husband was in St. Louis and I didn't get to meet him ????? I am not a happy girl !!!!!!!!!!! Not at all.....

Scott & Melissa Davis said...

Okay, this is flippin' adorable!! I love every second!!!!!!

carla said...

checking back in again

HANG IN THERE...I wish there was some way I could help.

C.

Amanda said...

I am so glad that Katie got to spend some time with the guys while they made a stop in St Louis. I know it had to be a bitter sweet thing for Greg to see Katie and Eliot and all of their stuff scattered around the house.
We are praying for you guys and I can't wait for the day to meet you guys face to face!!!